“The mind can go in a thousand directions, but on this beautiful path, I walk in peace. With each step, the wind blows. With each step, a flower blooms.” - Thich Nhat Han
RESPIRA YOGA AT HOME
During these incredibly tough times we need our yoga practice more than ever. Indeed Harvard medical school in the US is now recommending yoga, meditation and controlled breathing to address anxiety issues related to the novel coronavirus.
Let these classes be your much needed escape & sanctuary away from what is going on in your life. 70 minutes out of your week to calm & nourish your mind, body & spirit.
We are so grateful for your unfailing support during this time which has been a rollercoaster for us in the yoga world, as it has for most. We are hosting our regular yoga classes live via ZOOM.
Pricing is £10 per week giving you access to all 6 weekly classes.
Please transfer into the usual bank account referencing your name (avoids PayPal fees). Please drop me an email if you need me to send you these bank details. Please be sure to confirm once paid so that I can send you the class details.
If you are new to Respira Yoga please Email us here to book: These classes are not suitable for pregnant students.
- Try to find a space where you won't be disturbed. Put on some ambient lighting. If you prefer to practice with music you can maybe put on a little music in the background. Feel free to use my Yoga Playlist.
- By clicking the link you are sent, Zoom should open. If it asks you download an app or piece of software please do.
- Class will begin at the time stated, however please arrive to the class 10 mins early to ensure you are set up. Once the class has started we will not be able to stop and answer questions as all participants will be muted. I’m afraid that if you arrive after the start time the meeting will be locked and I will not be able to stop teaching to let students in.
- Please make sure that you are on mute by checking that the mic icon in the bottom left hand corner of your screen is disabled. You can chose to have your video off if you prefer although it is helpful for the teacher to see your practice.
- Injuries and any illnesses are to be adjusted to at your own discretion. As we are not with you at the time of your practice we cannot give advice during class unfortunately or come to any aid. If you are unsure or do not feel well, please choose to practise safely or not at all.
- Please let me know in advance of any medical problems or if you have any questions. Please mention any relevant medical history (e.g. heart problems, respiratory problems, blood pressure, arthritis, back problems, neck problems, pregnancy, detached retina, prolapsed disc, cancer, any serious injuries in the past, whether fully healed or not, etc). Also mention if you are currently on any medication.
- Please consult with your doctor before beginning any exercise program. Myself and Emma can not be help responsible for any injuries or illnesses that result from partaking in these online classes. It is absolutely essential that you practice safely & listen carefully to your body.
- If you need any additional props, blankets or cushions to aid your practice please make sure you have them nearby.
- Finally enjoy & let us know how you find it!
Please follow Respira Yoga on Facebook & Instagram so that you don't miss any updates. For inspirational musings on all things yoga and wellness related, don't forget to sign up to our newsletter above.
We look forward to joining you virtually in your living room, where we shall be guiding you into yoga induced bliss :-) Until then, please take care of yourself.
Isabelle & Emma
Create a cocoon of care, kindness and compassion all around yourself. Let yourself rest, be kind to the edgy feelings that may be arising within you, from all that is happening around you. - Brigit Anna McNeill
UNPLUG & RESTORE SUMMER RETREAT
WEST SUSSEX, 25 - 27 JUNE 2021
Respira Yoga London is thrilled to bring you our Unplug & Restore Summer Yoga Retreat taking place in stunning West Sussex Countryside.
Step away from the frenetic pace of life and join us as we welcome Summer, spending a super-nourishing weekend in 19th century converted barn accommodation surrounded by lush nature, whilst delving deep into the magic of yoga. This is the perfect opportunity to reconnect with yourself, slowing down and finding light & inspiration for the Summer season. Perfect for complete beginners and experienced practitioners who would like to deepen their practice alike.
Enjoy delicious, gourmet, plant-based meals, thrice daily yoga, free time to relax and unwind with a book, a swim in the pool, chill out in the sauna or treat yourself to a massage or reflexology. Surrender into bliss as you allow the layers of stress to peel away in this gorgeous sanctuary. Enjoy beautiful walks, taking in the uninterrupted views of glorious landscape and perhaps join our guided tour exploring the nearby quaint, historic town of Arundel, named 'the most mindful destination in Europe', and take in its unique plethora of craft and antique shops and cafes.
This healing and nurturing weekend will allow your nervous system to rest and will help to release deeply held tensions from the body and mind. A wonderful, nourishing opportunity to pause and reset your rhythm, get back in sync with nature and rebalance.
Pricing & Booking
Space is limited so if you are tempted to come along, please email me stating your room preference to arrange. Please read the Retreat Terms and Conditions before booking your spot. If the retreat is cancelled due to Covid, your deposit will be reimbursed.
Prices below are per person, including all yoga, accommodation & food:
£495 - Shared twin room, shared bathroom
£525 - Shared twin room, private bathroom
£595 - Private room with double or king bed and private bathroom - FULLY BOOKED
- 3 days of stunning converted barn accommodation in beautiful West Sussex Countryside
- Expert yoga tuition by two friendly, passionate & knowledgable instructors
- Morning dynamic yoga practices to strengthen and free up the energy channels
- Deeply nourishing evening Candlelit Restorative & Yin Yoga
- Post-dinner Yoga Nidra Sessions to send you off into a blissful nights sleep
- "Mindfulness For Living A Calmer & More Joyful Life" with Emma Burns
- Transformation Life Coaching with Ash Maguire
- Essential Oils Session by Rachele Summers
- 3 super-nourishing & filling plant-based meals a day plus unlimited fresh fruit, tea, coffee and water
- All yoga equipment and use of the yoga studio with underfloor heating
- Indoor heated Swimming pool & use of the outdoor Sauna
- Gorgeous grounds complete with panoramic of the stunning countryside
- Guided walk exploring the beautiful historic town of Arundel
- Nature walks in the surrounding 2 acres of lush countryside
- WiFi & on-site parking
- Luxurious Temple Spa toiletries and use of sumptuous linen and towel
- Travel to and from the venue
- Holistic therapy, massage & organic facial treatments by Debbie Stevens Wellbeing which can be booked in advance.
Full Details and booking here.